From Anton's desk


REVIVAL CONFERENCE IN GREAT LAKES COUNTRIES 2009 PROGRAM

Hi Everyone

The attached email from Rev Charles in Burundi I read with great EXCITEMENT and ANTICIPATION to what the Lord is going to do here in central Africa. Leaders are being aligned for a great task you can see how we are at a brink of another SPIRITUAL title wave. A title wave of God’s love and righteousness seeking his people’s WORSHIP.

Diane and I are even more committed to go and serve God’s plan in the Great Lakes region. I have to go visit Ps Charles possibly in October to finalise some of our relocation arrangements and will use this time to also start planning the GLLConf2009. Please partner with us in prayer for the following:

Please pray:
1. Great Lakes Leaders Conference 2009 – Logistics, finance, partnerships and speakers.
2. For God’s program and dates, He knows best which time we should embark
3. Fire of the Holy Spirit to fall for purpose to advance the Kingdom of God
4. For the health of all the pastors and families involved with this conference.

Blessings
Anton

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anton .. I think this conference will be great. I think we need to put together a couple of possible dates.. late June / July is good for me. Man your ministry will reach far and wide right from 2009 FANTASTIC! Well done dj

Van's@Burundi said...

Hi DJ, Excellent, we'll plan around these dates. I'll be able to give you more detail after my next trip to Burundi, in October. I value our partnership and can't wait to see what God is going todo. Love you guys bigTIME!! Anton